Thursday, June 2, 2016

What's in the bag?

       Today I share with you how I keep my current purse organized and what all I put in it. I found this purse at a Kmart that was going out of business, so I was able to get this cutie for a great deal! I love it for all its compartments, and small size. I have been trying to get away from the bigger purses when I can so I don't end up carrying around unnecessary items and adding too much weight to my shoulders. Plus it gets so stressful when your phone goes off, and you hear it, but can't find it anywhere because it just magically disappeared! I used to be told that I needed a donkey in high school cause I would never go to my locker and just carry everything with me all day! After all those years of carrying a heavy backpack, playing the quints in band, and carry my gear for my sporting activities, my back needs to relax every chance I get. So here is what I am doing now!

       As you can see in the image above, I like to keep my phone in the front left pocket. In the pocket on the right, I like to keep my keys and inhaler for my asthma. I also keep a pen in the front so it's easy to find and get to. In the very back compartment, I have my notebook where I like to right down ideas for posts or things that I don't want to forget later. In the middle I keep my iPad for my wedding planning and if I want to get ahead on a blog post.

       The image above is of the very back compartment where I keep the notebook. It also has a lot of card slots included in the interior. I like how easy it is to get to them whereas if you have a separate wallet, you have to find that first and then go through that. Like I said before, big purse equals losing everything magically no matter what size the object! For the zipper pocket in the middle, I like to keep my loose change and cash, so this area is rarely used. lol I also wear glasses, so I try to keep a cleaning cloth in there as well.

       So there you have it! That's what's in my bag. Comment below what you prefer! Small or large purse? Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment