Friday, June 3, 2016

The Best Makeup Remover

I am so glad that I found this amazing makeup remover! It saves me A LOT of money and it does the best job with out using any chemicals! All it needs is some hot water and you are good to go! It is called The Makeup Eraser. I use it everyday and have had it for about a year now!

My biggest issue with other makeup removers was getting my mascara off without irritating my eyes. I tried so many different brands, but they would make my eyes sting and I would need two or three wipes just to get it all off. I don't even wear that much! I like to keep my makeup very natural so there's really not too much of a difference in how I look with and without it.

One day, I was walking through the local git shop and came across the Makeup Eraser. There was a video display showing what it was and how it worked. I didn't think it was legit at first. I mean really? All you have to do is add hot water? I also figured I had just got a new brand of makeup remover I had not yet tried out, so I should try what I bought first. Once again, my eyes were irritated and I had to use more than one wipe to get it off. So I went back to the store and got the Makeup Eraser. When I got home, I wanted to use it right away to see if I liked it or not, and if not, return it. I got it out, put warm water on it, and wiped away my makeup. IT WORKED! I was so excited to have something so simple and perfect for the job.


       The fluffy side is for the mascara and eye shadow, and the smooth side is for your foundation and blush. Once you have used it to its max, you just throw it in the wash with the rest of your clothes and it comes out looking brand new! Like I said earlier, I have had mine for almost a year, and it still comes out of the wash looking brand new! I love the Makeup Eraser and recommend it to anyone who wears makeup! I plan to buy one for each of my bridesmaids and have their names stitched on the edge of them so that when they are all together they don't get all mixed up and don't know whose is whose.

What do you use to erase your makeup? What do you like about it? Comment below and don't forget to subscribe! Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment