Sunday, June 5, 2016

5 Min Weight Loss Program - Casual Mint Dress

This month has started out with really bringing the heat! What a better way to stay comfortable than a light, breezy, casual sundress! I got this dress on a steal sale at rue21 for only $5! It caught my eye because of the bright color and I love the feel of the light material. It is so airy, and that's what you look for during this time of year. I also like the three quarter length sleeves, which are perfect for an arm party (bracelets) and for loosing weight!
 My favorite saying is "No need to exercise, just accessorize!" Three quarter length sleeves are perfect because they don't pull any attention to your problem areas, whereas short sleeves and tanks do. Now I'm not saying to avoid those entirely, no. I enjoy a tee or tank top every now and again myself. I am just stating that this will in turn look more appealing to the eye and make you look slim! 
With this dress, I figured that my golds would pair best with the minty color. I am sure silver or rose gold would look absolutely gorgeous too, but for today I am sticking with gold. I also wanted to stick with the casual laid back feel as well, so I went with a very simple look. As you can see in the image above, I went with a long golden necklace with a pendant on the end, and a smaller chain with a few charms on it. The two necklaces are actually very similar in length, but it's not against the law to modify that at all. So what the heck! The look of really long necklaces are really in style right now and it too helps you to look skinnier and even taller! 
I challenge you to take a picture with a three quarter length sleeve and a long necklace, and then take one with a tank or tee without a necklace and compare the two. What do you see? Does my "five minute weight loss program" really work?
Another trick that really helps bring off the pounds is big earrings! One of my favorite pairs of earrings is the gold pair you will see below. They aren't too big and they are a great size to make my face and waist look slimmer! It's crazy right?! It's all about tricking the eye. It's amazing how easy it really is!
Now I'm no trainer, and I'm no doctor, but this really does work. Please know that I'm not trying to steer anyone away from really exercising and working out. I exercise regularly myself to stay healthy and to get in shape. Exercising is a great thing to do for yourself and health. This is just a little style session to help you with getting ready each day, and looking the way you want to in as little as five minutes. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment