Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cool Pastels

       This weeks style is about keeping it cool and fresh with pastels with a chic shine for sparkle! As you can see in the image below, I used a beige/tan cami and a light denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up to three quarter length, with the front tied. I like to tie this shirt in the front like this because it helps me look a little slimmer and show off more color! To stay with the cool look, I went with a silver statement piece. I went with two different pieces to show how much of a difference it makes just to change the sparkle! On the left is a multi functional piece that can be worn several different ways. It is shown all put together in this image to create a wow factor and a bold look. On the right, I used a softer style with sea glass and silver drops. It creates a lighter, breezy feel with a beachy look. As for the rest of the accessories, I have created a mash up of what I would wear for both of these styles!



Which style do you like more! Let me know in the comments below! Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11! See you tomorrow! #pdstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment