Friday, June 10, 2016

Before & After.....Now! - Hair


               













Ever wonder what your hair would be like if you did a dramatic change? I had been growing my hair for 12 years and was ready for something different. I was getting tired of my hair getting in my face all the time, constantly putting it up in a ponytail, and getting it caught in everything! I looked through hundreds of images of hairstyles and I fell in love with a short style that flared out. When I went in to get it cut, they took off ten inches for me to send to locks of love. They gave me product to put in my hair and showed me how to style it. I had to learn how much shampoo to use again and I loved how much time was cut when it came to drying my hair too!
After a while, I started to miss what all I could do with my hair when it was long. So I started to grow it back out. As it grew, I would try out all kinds of styles. It has been growing for two years now and it is almost back to its original length. I still don't care for it getting in my face and caught, but I love styling it each day. One of my favorite styles for my hair is a high bun, especially in the summer time.
Take a look next week for a tutorial on how I make my go to bun in at least 5 min! Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment