Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer Style - May

This month has been crazy! So many tornados and thunderstorms back to back! The humidity has been ridiculous. For this month, I have gone with some bright yet subtle colors, and something cool and stylish.
I got this top as a gift from my grandmother to help update my wardrobe for this year. We got it from Rue21 for a reasonable price. It's very soft, light, airy and comfortable. The back of the shoulders has white lace detailing on it. This top goes great with a white, gray, black or blue camisole underneath. It is great with white, black or blue jean shorts too. To finish up the look I added a matted sliver and sea glass chain with a matted enhancer to give it a splash of color and keep the look simple. 
 
For the earrings I decided to go with a hematite shine to pull out the dark blue in the shirt. Wrap bracelets are all the rage, so I pulled out my silver wrap bracelet to add sparkle! To add more color, I have my stretchy, blue ombre bracelets and ring with a matted finish. I always enjoy knowing the time, so I added my silver sparkle watch to the mix! 

Like this style? Comment what you think! See more by following me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11.
The jewelry used in this style is brought to you by Premier Designs Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment