Saturday, May 28, 2016

Coco Mint Mocha

       My current favorite drink in the morning is a Coco Mint Mocha. I learned about this combination at my first barista job back when I lived in Michigan. We served it throughout the winter and I have loved it since. It's just the right amount of chocolatiness, with a splash of minty freshness and a twist of coconut! If you are not a coffee person, you can also make this as a Coco Mint Hot Chocolate by leaving the espresso out of it!

       Here's what you will need:
              Keurig
              Self serve K-Cup
              Espresso
              Chocolate Syrup
              Coconut Syrup
              Creme de Menthe Syrup
              Reddi Wip Topping (if so desired)

       First you will fill the self serve K-Cup with the ground espresso. Next you select the amount you would like. I select the 10 cause my favorite mug (as seen in the image) is 16oz. Once that is done, I put in a tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a splash of each the coconut and creme de menthe syrups. Stir it all together and then you can add the Reddi Wip on top. I also like to add chocolate drizzle to the top to make it look even prettier! Keep in mind that I do not have a frother at home so I just left the frothed milk out, but it's still good without it. If you do not have a frother and would prefer the hot chocolate version, just pour in a little milk, syrups, stir and you should be good to go!

       What are your favorite drinks? Do you make them at home yourself or do you have it made for you at a coffee shop? I'd love to hear all your ideas! Hope you enjoy my Coco Mint Mocha!

No comments:

Post a Comment