Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Mocha Owl

        Hello everyone, my name is Jennica Price. I am a 22 year old fiancé to an amazing man named Blake, and a mother to two fur babies, Symbah and Peeves! We live in a town near what I am going to call “Smallville".  I have been here with my fiancé in a duplex for almost a year now and are looking into getting a home of our own soon. We have two cats, Symbah (almost two years old), and Peeves (almost one year old). I currently work at a 40s themed burger joint located in “Smallville” as a cashier, and Blake works in town at the nursing home as a dietary aid working towards his CNA license. Symbah and Peeves stay at home and keep an eye on the house while we are out and about.

       Blake and I got engaged Christmas morning of 2015 and we will be married in September of 2017. I have been planning all the details with my maid of honor, Amy, and my parents, who live all the way up in good ol’ Michigan. It hasn’t been all that easy but we have lots of time to get it all sorted. We are all so excited for the big day, I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!


       I have created The Mocha Owl to start a new journey in my life and to provide inspiration to all of my readers. I look forward to being a part of your day and hearing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment