Sunday, July 24, 2016

Something Blue


I believe that the craziness that has been going on for the last two weeks has finally came to an end and we can now get back to the norm! I don't know if y'all missed me, but I know my house and fur babies sure did. What a crazy week it's been! I am so glad to be back and I am excited for today's style post! I put a little something together using the color blue. 

In the images below, it will look as though I used a skirt and top. It's actually more than that! I love to get really creative with my wardrobe and I really like a certain style with sundresses. So I took a blue dress, with a blue camisole underneath, and added some contrast with the ivory lace skirt. Another plus, it has quarter length sleeves! 


In the image on the left, I used a silver necklace with blue beads. This necklace is very long, which makes it very versatile. In this particular style, I doubled the necklace so that it would frame itself and elongate the look as well. This necklace is called Heaven Sent! Here's a closer look at the piece itself...

In the middle image, I used a piece called Nod to Mod. This gives it a very simple, geometric and sleek look. The matte finish creates a bold look with out seeming too flashy, yet has that hint of sparkle you need to brighten your day! It is as easy as grab and go for this modern elegance! Take a closer look...


For the last image, I used one of our more popular pieces called Seaside! I love this piece especially for its versatility! For this style, I went basic and sweet. The clasp for this particular necklace is actually a magnet! And to make it even better, the clasp is pretty and sparkly too! It is being worn as a choker for this style. This would look absolutely adorable with the matching bracelet, your hair up in a messy bun, a pair of stud earrings, and a pair of flats. How cute right?!? Take a closer look at this fantabulous necklace...


What look is your favorite? Comment below what you think! Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11! 

No comments:

Post a Comment