Monday, July 11, 2016

Pokemon Go


Ok, so I will admit, as a child I never really got in to Pokemon all that much. I didn't have a gameboy or a playstation or anything like that growing up so I wasn't exposed to it as much as the other kids. I do not regret any of my childhood, that's not what I am getting at. I am only stating that my knowledge of Pokemon is miniscule. I have a, believed to be, life sized plush Pikachu as my Pokemon inventory. I remember watching some of the episodes a few times at my friend's house a few times but I don't remember much.
Anyways! Pokemon is coming back and I am learning all I can about it now! My fiance keeps telling me that it feels as though his childhood has been reborn. We both have the new Pokemon Go downloaded on our iPhones and we also go on walks every day too. Usually we would get home from work and watch tv while eating dinner and then go to bed. Now we are up and moving even more with this new app! Just this last Saturday, we went downtown and walked for a little over four miles to visit Poke stops and catch all the Pokemon we could find! We discovered areas of the town that we never knew existed before and it was actually a lot of fun! It was also fun running into others with the app and exchange info on where they had been so far and what they had found.
With it being a new app and so huge, it still crashes pretty often. Every once in a while I will come across a Pokemon and think that I have caught it, but then the app would freeze and need a reload. On the bright side, the app will either show that I really did catch it, or it will give me another chance to if I stayed in the area. I love how when you are trying to catch one it makes it look as though it really is in front of you! It makes it feel that much more realistic. It can also be pretty funny where you find them. Below are some images that I found online from other players.


Have you downloaded Pokemon Go? If so what are your thoughts? Tomorrow's post is a style post, so make sure to comeback and check it out! Want to see more? Follow me on twitter at @TheMochaowl11. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment